A mobile app is a software application designed to run on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers. Most such devices are sold with several apps bundled as pre-installed software, such as a web browser, email client, calendar, mapping program, and an app for buying music or other media or more apps. Some pre-installed apps can be removed by an ordinary uninstall process, thus leaving more storage space for desired ones. Where the software does not allow this, some devices can be rooted to eliminate the undesired apps.
Native mobile apps often stand in contrast to applications that run on desktop computers, and with web applications which run in mobile web browsers rather than directly on the mobile device.
- IDE: Xcode, Android developer tool, Appcelerator Titanium, Rho mobile, Sencha, Phone gap
- MBaaS: Appcelerator Cloud Services, Parse, Stack Mob, Kinvey, Buddy, Scotty App, etc.
- Advanced Concepts: Model view controller(MVC), Model view presenter(MVP), Model view view Model(MVVM), Appcelerator Alloy Concept, Xcode Story board, Interface builder design pattern, SpriteKit Game programming, HTML5 Hybrid Mobile App programming, Canvas Advanced Animation Programming, Appcelerator Private Module Access Programming, Android and IOS Debugging Process,JSON, Xml, CSV Data parsers, etc.
- Database: SQLite, Property file storage, Private server storage
- IOS, Android application development
- Cross platform mobile application development
- Design and architecture
- Debugging and testing by using native tools
- Enterprises ADD hoc app development and services
- Enterprises application integration
- Public production process
- Web Portal with mobile app development services